Honored Contributor

Re: 👀 Who didn't see this coming? 👀

@Mz iMac . As soon as that story came out I first though wow what a nice guy he was but wait...where was this exactly?  I kept trying to picture it but it didn't make any sense.

Respected Contributor

Re: 👀 Who didn't see this coming? 👀

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I would never give money to ANY 'go fund' thing!

I have too many family members who I KNOW need any money I have to give.

I know it would be put to good use.  This is stupid!  

My friend ran a program at her church to help homeless people.  For Christmas she had them make out lists of what they'd really need.

Can you believe they were putting down things like TV's, Computers, and on and on.

Not all of them did this but a large portion of them did.  Aren't you going to ask me if Santa gave it to them?  Ha!

Yep, I don't trust gofundme and only once did I give any $ - only bc I knew the family and their situation.  I still participant to a few businesses that have the Angel Trees around Christmas where they are sponsoring a poorer family (you don't get the family's name) but are given family clothes sizing and things the kids want for Christmas (never anything extravagant and you buy, pay for and add it to the collection).  I will buy things for Toys for Tots - usually one toy for a boy and another for a girl.