Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who are your top five favorite hosts

On 7/31/2014 BuckleBunny said:
On 7/31/2014 JustJazzmom said:

I'm going to go with a FORMER hostess-- Lisa Mason.

Me too.

Lisa Mason, Donna Harfenist, Molly Daly, Mike Rowe, Toni Price

Me too; Kathy Levine, Steve Colantuno, Mike Rowe, Paul Kelly, Lisa Mason.

Oh and today? Jacques Gonzales. She's just adorable and seems so happy with what she does.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch too much anymore but I wouldn't complain over a host. Lifes too short to nit pik over hosts..lol..

Anyway, my favorites to watch were always Lisa R., David V., and Antonella.

When I watch now every so often later at night Ive caught some of the new faces and I think that Alberti seemed to be good as well as Amy. They bring something new and fresh to Q.

But they ALL have done/do a good job IMO.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Super Contributor

On 7/31/2014 twopeas said:

Sorry, but I think this is in poor taste. How will the hosts feel if they should read this?

How is it poor taste? I doubt the hosts take time to bother reading the forum, and if they did they probably take it with a grain of salt. They are tv personalities and used to both criticism and accolades. It's not an official poll, the OP just asked people about their preferences. If you don't want to answer, don't answer, but certainly nothing to get upset over.

Honored Contributor

In no particular order

David V., Mary Beth, Dan Hughes, Lena, Rick, Carolyn. Sorry it is six, but can't leave any out!

Trusted Contributor

Hey Y'all, this is about CURRENT hosts and I'm asking for your top 5 in order of preference. Let's do this. Last time I had like over 200 responses. I don't understand why some of you are being difficult. PLEASE please please rethink this and participate according to the instructions I've outlined above. Current hosts, top5, in order of preference. Easy peasy.

We can do a separate poll of hosts who we miss who are no longer here. LIke Kathy Levine and Lisa Mason and other favorites. How's that for a deal?

OK, please help and participate THANKS THANKS THANKS {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

#1. Shawn...2. Nancy..3. Amy...4. Leah...5. Gabriella
Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Deb1010again said:

Hey Y'all, this is about CURRENT hosts and I'm asking for your top 5 in order of preference. Let's do this. Last time I had like over 200 responses. I don't understand why some of you are being difficult. PLEASE please please rethink this and participate according to the instructions I've outlined above. Current hosts, top5, in order of preference. Easy peasy.

We can do a separate poll of hosts who we miss who are no longer here. LIke Kathy Levine and Lisa Mason and other favorites. How's that for a deal?

OK, please help and participate THANKS THANKS THANKS {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

No thanks is there a reason you need this info other than either being nosy or a pest, jeeze the questions some people ask on here

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Good Lord, I'm not sure I could even come up with five I actually like...

All right, how about Lisa, Carolyn, Alberti, Pat/Nancy/Jennifer/Antonella (sorry it's a tie)... I guess they'll do!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 7/31/2014 twopeas said:

Sorry, but I think this is in poor taste. How will the hosts feel if they should read this?

Oh come on. They're beyond third grade. They know everyone doesn't like everyone else and I sincerely doubt they'll be reading this. Now, a thread on the hosts we can't stand to watch might be in poor taste. A hoot, no doubt, but dicey...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Occasional Contributor

Shawn, Carolyn, Antonella, Jill and Leah