Super Contributor

Who Watched Blue Bloods Friday Nite

Marc Bouwer and his fashions on Blue Bloods

Trusted Contributor

Re: Who Watched Blue Bloods Friday Nite

I enjoy the show,here in my city on thurs.its on a certain chanel.The only thing that gets to me,is the drinking all the time.Is that because they are suppose to be the old fashion Irish decent?On today episode they are going camping,and Granpa is carring a bottle.Please,don't get me wrong,I know many Irish friends!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is an unkind & unnecessary comment about another poster.

Honored Contributor

This is my favorite show, and I am always tuned in on Friday night. Absolutely no other TV show in the Friday night lineup would pull me away from Blue Bloods!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

The show Blue Bloods that we watch had it's Season Finale' weeks ago. This shows main actor is Tom Selleck and I have not seen what I consider to be a "booze overload". Can't imagine 2 shows with the exact same name. Please explain will ya?-------- hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

We rarely go out on Friday night because we like to stay in and watch Hawaii 5-O and Blue Bloods. The family often has wine with their meals and they men share an Irish whiskey but it all fits within the context of the show.