Honored Contributor

Re: Who Usually Drives You or DH?

@CrazyKittyLvr2  We each drive our own vehicles, but when going on vacation up North, I drove my SUV and DH sat in back and entertained DD.  I nearly drove them nuts with the loud Luther Vandroos tape I was listening to, lol.

Honored Contributor

Slow drivers hold up the flow of traffic and cause accidents when impatient drivers take risks to get around them. It's better to keep up with traffic than inhibit it. Most drive at 5 miles above the posted limit which where I live is accepted because speedometers can vary.

Contributor

My husband is a very good driver and most cautious when he drives especially in busy areas. We often go places together such as shopping, visiting and the movies. Sometimes, he'll do a quick run for a small pick-up (milk or bread). I rarely drive as I've never been much of a fan. He enjoys the driving!

Honored Contributor

I love to drive!  Always been that way.  Usually I'm the driver when it's the 2 of us. 

Automatically headed for the driver's side door when in labor!  (He did drive, we still laugh at that.)

People (friends/neighbors) used to always ask why I was the one who drove all the time.  Have been asked if he lost his license (DUI, tickets?).  

No!  I just like to drive more than he does.

And I noticed some of those who asked---now the women do the driving more and more when with their husbands.

We do a lot of road trips and unless I'm tired, I drive hundreds and hundreds of miles at a time.

So many women don't like SUVs or pickup trucks---it's all I prefer--nothing is too big or too high or intimidating.

Honored Contributor

DH always did in years past.  Then he got sick and now I drive.

Respected Contributor

DH because if anyone else drives he turns into Hyacinth Bucket.