Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Who Usually Drives You or DH?

I am a terrible rider so 90% of the time I do the driving.. He tends to have somewhat of a lead foot and your reflexes after a certain are not the same, so rather than nag I drive. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Usually Drives You or DH?

Most of the time DH does the driving & I do the napping 😴.😂

Respected Contributor

Woman LOL  DH because he says I have lead feet!

Esteemed Contributor

DH drives 95% of the time. He drives me nuts when I drive.....! Sometimes he drives me nuts when he drives!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ  I could never sleep in the car. Too many curvy roads and hills around here. Add in  the deer population here plus the occasional cow in the road extra eyes are a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1 wrote:

DH drives 95% of the time. He drives me nuts when I drive.....! Sometimes he drives me nuts when he drives!

@jannabelle1.  Husband drives. If it we go anywhere except local, I sit in the back seat so I can't see the road. 
He drives fast, tailgates, etc. When I sit in the back I can't see the road because of the headrest. I usually have my IPad to keep me busy!

Honored Contributor

My husband prefers to do the bulk of the driving, and I prefer to navigate.

Honored Contributor

DH drives most of the time now.

I used to love driving even on long trips but now I really want to be chauffeured.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a Point A to Point B person. DH and Daughter are both "let's see where this road goes" people. Usually 45 minutes later I have to pee and there's no bathroom within 10 miles. 

Esteemed Contributor

We don't generally travel together.

He's a former cabbie and I think he is a risky driver.  The only time we would be in a vehicle together would be if the travel included a major highway.  Those I can not do.  My life is structured so I do not have to.

Cogito ergo sum