Esteemed Contributor

There are three that I'm looking forward to attending, some near, some far..

garlic

wurst

chowder

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Honored Contributor

Re: Who Likes Summer Festivals?

Love the food and entertainment, hate the bugs and crowds.

Honored Contributor

We have something going almost every weekend here.

We had the Greek Fest, the Allentown Art Festival and next the Taste of Buffalo.

I love the street fesitvals in NYC too...they have lots of interesting stuff.

Respected Contributor

the wurst sounds amazing!!

I love fall festivals - the ones with jousting and eating turkey drumsticks Smiley Happy   Also the cranberry festival out here in the fall is really nice.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

I love them but here in Florida you almost die from a heat stroke. 

Honored Contributor

I always enjoyed the fall festivals the most.......delicious foods and some pretty darn nice crafty things.....got many Christmass gifts at them......

But now, my poor old legs won't allow me to attend anything like that any more.  And, I really do miss it....

Here in St. Louis area, we do have a large Greek community, and boy when they put the food out, you can't get enough of it.  Some really good Greek cooks here.  A lot of love and pride goes into their foods.  I had a Greek family that lived 2 doors down from me quite a few years ago, and boy did they ever see that I always had good Greek food to eat......that was when I was alone......way back when.......LOL

Respected Contributor

I went to one with strawberries. It was fun but after a while it was just too much. It was hot,crowded and expensive! Strawberry overload lol! 

Honored Contributor

Definite no for me. Don't like to be outside in the sun and heat; sun hurts my eyes (even with tinted glasses and sun glasses) and makes my skin itch, and bugs love me. Food allergies keep me from eating many of the concessions, and it's just not fun for me. I much prefer to be home.
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy them.  I've been to many througout my years.  Not as interested as before.  Sometimes the heat can be a factor. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I still enjoy them to a point, I do not like going when it is super hot and super crowded, I don't like huge crowds, luckily the ones around here arent extremely crowded. I remember years ago going to The Taste of Chicago, and it was so crowded and hot and the lines were so long, I said never again!!!!!Same with Summerfest-no more....I do like our smaller, more local festivals though!