Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Like's Isaac's New Look?

I like Isaac and happy to see he is changing his look a bit

Trusted Contributor

I think he needs to dress better.He never looks pulled together.Know thats his style,but awful.Many designers on the Q always looks so nice,not him.I do like him,but he needs to improve.

Respected Contributor

he is unique and interesting.

i find it charming he marches to his own tune.

go Isaac!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I like Isaac and don't really care what he wears.

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

I like him better dressed in black.....jmo....

@nana59

I'm a big lover of all black, as well.

Does ANYONE have a photo of whatever this "new look" is?   It would be nice to know what people are talking about.

Esteemed Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

His Mom lives very close to me and she loves to shop at Bloomingdales. (unless he has moved her closer to him up north now.)  She always has a companion by her side and think it was late last year the sales lady said I just missed her by a few minutes in the shoe department.  I would have loved to meet with her and have a chat! Woman Happy

If you had seen her in the shoe dept, would you actually approach her and try to engage her in a chat ? That seems so strange and intrusive TO ME....

I agree.  I cannot imagine intruding on someone who is not even a celebrity but just the relative of a celebrity and trying to,start a conversation with them.

Honored Contributor

He's not so much the ninja warrior any more. Added a pop of color in his jacket. I saw a mauve color one day.  Just have to watch when he's on more.

He's come out of the box. Him and Pat owned black. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@SouthFlorida321 wrote:

His Mom lives very close to me and she loves to shop at Bloomingdales. (unless he has moved her closer to him up north now.)  She always has a companion by her side and think it was late last year the sales lady said I just missed her by a few minutes in the shoe department.  I would have loved to meet with her and have a chat! Woman Happy

If you had seen her in the shoe dept, would you actually approach her and try to engage her in a chat ? That seems so strange and intrusive TO ME....

I agree.  I cannot imagine intruding on someone who is not even a celebrity but just the relative of a celebrity and trying to,start a conversation with them.

Really? I talk to strangers all the time, usually at the grocery store when I see someone buying dog food.

I am them about their dog and just stand back.  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Probably depends on where U live.

Some areas are more friendly and country folk are more out going and nice.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Probably depends on where U live.

Some areas are more friendly and country folk are more out going and nice.

That's such a cliche.

I live in a huge metro area and people are very friendly. I always find myself chatting with people.

Country people are no more friendly than city people.