Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who Knew... Donny Osmond.

@Judaline wrote:

Somebody's got to get Marie Osmond off tv. Please. Before I lose my mind.

LOL  Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

As I understand his wife Debbie is the design person, and he is just there. They design a line of rugs for a company I used to run ads for, and at market time the company does huge ads with both Debbie and Donny featured in the ad.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Apparently celebs have been given the gift of being an expert in everything....talent, politics, designing --clothing, home goods, shoes, and furniture. They have been given the taste buds to inform and sell us the best food and drinks.....what can't they do??? 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Apparently celebs have been given the gift of being an expert in everything....talent, politics, designing --clothing, home goods, shoes, and furniture. They have been given the taste buds to inform and sell us the best food and drinks.....what can't they do??? 

@DREAMON    fade away into obscurity.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Multi-talented.  He's an interior decorating expert and selling his wares on Evine.

Ahhhh.

When I read the thread title "Who Knew...",

I really thought this thread was going in a different direction.

Wouldn't be a big surprise.

"Not there's anything wrong with that."

Regular Contributor

Oh SISTER you have read my mind....I can not deal with it anymore

I like her but enough...

Regular Contributor

Thanks for making me laugh....you got that right!!!!!😂

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON    fade away into obscurity.

I guess they are addicted to attention especially as they age and will do almost anything to stay known. When I see a celeb selling a product it is a total turn off to me. I wonder what true designers think of this celeb take over. 

Honored Contributor

He seems like a nice enough guy. Unfortunately, as the entire family ages, we, the public, are going to be asked to keep them all in the style of which they are accustomed. Thus all the "sales" of various products and their becoming "experts" in whatever they are selling.

I read once that Joan Rivers was rich in part because of selling her wares on QVC....it was the biggest contributor to her estate. I guess there is a lot of money to be made on Home Shopping..

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

Multi-talented.  He's an interior decorating expert and selling his wares on Evine.

I just saw him on evine, never knew he had a decorating business.