Honored Contributor

@Marp 

It hasn't happened to me, but I've seen it happen with others using the spoiler tag, I rarely use it.

When I go to a forum, I click on 'view all forum topics' and it shows part of the first line of the post underneath the thread title.

If you're using a spoiler tag, it shows what's in the spoiler tag or at least part of it.

I'm on a (new) laptop, Windows 10, IE 11, but the same thing occurred using Windows 8.1 prior.

Maybe it's an IE issue, if you don't see the spoiler underneath the thread title using a different browser.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh wow, I thought it looked like the actor (can't remember her name) who was in Sopranos, then starred in Nurse Jackie.   

I think she looks nice.

@chickenbutt 

Yes! Carmela (Edie Falco)! There is a strong resemblance.

Good to see you!

Oh yes!  Thank You.  Smiley Happy    I hate this thing now with not being able to remember anything.  The silliest part is that, in the time I sat here trying to remember her name, I could have just Googled her.  D'oh!  Smiley Embarassed

@chickenbutt 

I think it's good for us to try to remember things, instead of just jumping to google, it's good exercise for our minds/memory.

I won't lie, when I read your post, I could see her face but it also took me a while to remember her real name, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

Oh wow, I thought it looked like the actor (can't remember her name) who was in Sopranos, then starred in Nurse Jackie.   

I think she looks nice.

@chickenbutt 

Good to see you!

Oh yes!  Thank You.  Smiley Happy    I hate this thing now with not being able to remember anything.  The silliest part is that, in the time I sat here trying to remember her name, I could have just Googled her.  D'oh!  Smiley Embarassed

@chickenbutt 

I think it's good for us to try to remember things, instead of just jumping to google, it's good exercise for our minds/memory.

I won't lie, when I read your post, I could see her face but it also took me a while to remember her real name, LOL!

I know this is OT, but I totally agree.  I do a lot of little things to try and push my brain, since it's getting mushy now.   I think it really does make a difference to do exercises for memory and focus and the like.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I recognized her in the second picture but not the first.  She looks like a 61 year old who is not wearing makeup.  She's very pretty for sure, but she looks her age.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

I think she looks nice.

@chickenbutt 

Good to see you!

@chickenbutt 

I know this is OT, but I totally agree.  I do a lot of little things to try and push my brain, since it's getting mushy now.   I think it really does make a difference to do exercises for memory and focus and the like.  Smiley Happy

@chickenbutt 

I started this thread and I don't think it's off topic at all.

If you don't use it....you lose it.

Honored Contributor

Wow. She looks nothing like her fabulous self.  I look better than her without makeup😄

Honored Contributor

All you have to do is right click on the photo and select View Image Info on the drop-down menu.  It will tell you who it is in a pop-up box.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 

Of course you can, but where's the fun in that vs. guessing, then seeing if you're right?

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Cakers3 

Of course you can, but where's the fun in that vs. guessing, then seeing if you're right?

@KingstonsMom   That was my point.  Take a guess or two then see if you are right.

My post was not meant to look first and guess later.  LOL

(Plus some do not know how to do this-a little help, is all.)

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom,  thanks for the information.  Apparently that is a Q system setting.  I just checked on my computer and can see what you were talking about.  I go directly to individual forums so I only get topic titles.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.