Respected Contributor

Who Do you contact when Q ordering not working?

Cannot order online.  New order form not allowing me to ‘place order’ can enter all details but not order.

Who do you contact about this CS won’t have a clue I know that already.  Any suggestions gladly received thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Who Do you contact when Q ordering not working?

I call CS and order over the phone OR do automatic ordering over the phone.

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam   .Yes, thank you, I think I will go that route but I do need to get the problem fixed somehow.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich For the specific problem of not being able to order online, I will would go Customer Care here on the forums, do and "Attn: MOD"  and tell them you wish to contact them personally with an ordering problem. They are excellent in resolving issues. I usually use Beth but they are all good. HTH Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@dulwich 

I would email this to the Mods via QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, so that they can forward this to the IT team for resolution (hopefully!).

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Follow-up:    Thank you for your help.

I went on live chat and they checked all my a/c - had to verify all my passwords, children’s names, etc., some of my info from when we moved a year ago had not been changed e.g. phone #, though I did inform them but was told ‘all now ‘o.k.’

Just tried it again - guess what - still does NOT work!

Called CS and no help there either.  This all happened today with new Q order form.  

Henceforth will use phone or maybe just not bother.  Unbelievable to me that a big Corporation like this cannot get its website together to enable us to spend money.

Honored Contributor

They cannot help you because it isn't a QVC problem.  I had a similar problem yesterday with some with some of my work apps.  I called our Help Desk and there was no company wide computer problem.  They told me to restart my computer and sure enough....that solved the problem.  Restart your computer or change the browser. 

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree   Done all that, shut down, restarted, even had my local guy check to be told nothing wrong with your iPad it is problem with who you are trying to work with.  Will now use phone! Save the stress lol.

Honored Contributor

I always order by phone when I order anything from Q