Honored Contributor

Re: Who Do You Like To Watch on YouTube?

@qualitygal wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

K'eyush the stunt dog

The University of Tennessee Pride of the Southland Marching Band (which we are part of the Pride family)

Tennessee Volunteer football

The Great Smoky Mountain Railroad.. Florida Railfan

The TimTracker (Disney & etc)

DFBGuide (Disney)

Dr Pimple Popper

The Elephant Sanctuary in Hohenwald, Tennessee- which we are also part of their family) and the link is one of my favorite youtube's..the love and sanctuary for these majestic animals is beyond words.... Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lYYk4IE_aA

go Vols, I knew it had to be you!!   Cute peach!

@qualitygal ...  Go Vols back atcha!!  yep it's ole me.. August 31st can't come soon enough for football season to start...    Thanks about the peach, thought it was orange and just right.. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

@Suziepeach  I love The Elephant Sanctuary!  It's one of my favorite charities,has been for years.  Their newsletter is the best. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@Suziepeach  I love The Elephant Sanctuary!  It's one of my favorite charities,has been for years.  Their newsletter is the best. 

@MoJoV Heart ... love The Elephant Sanctuary!!!  I couldn't agree more about their newsletter and love getting their emails and updated videos... One of our favortie charities too... Like I say, "Can you imagine how much it costs to feed those sweet creatures plus medical care"  What a blessing having this wonderful place for these special ellies!!!!!!! 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee