Respected Contributor

Re: Whitney Houston's daughter found unresponsive in tub

My BFF's dad took his own life 35 years ago. Sadly, to did her youngest brother when he was 40 years old, married with two children.

In Bobbi's case, two parents in the limelight that are/were substance abusers, one that overdosed....not looking good for her unless she gets the help she needs and then, life holds no guarantees. She's got a lot going against her.

However, you look at Anderson Cooper and his dad committed suicide as did his brother and yet, he seems to be doing okay.

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Gooday said:

My BFF's dad took his own life 35 years ago. Sadly, to did her youngest brother when he was 40 years old, married with two children.

In Bobbi's case, two parents in the limelight that are/were substance abusers, one that overdosed....not looking good for her unless she gets the help she needs and then, life holds no guarantees. She's got a lot going against her.

However, you look at Anderson Cooper and his dad committed suicide as did his brother and yet, he seems to be doing okay.

I'm sorry for your friend's dad.

I think with Anderson, he chose to get help, to deal with his pain and grief, I don't know.

Maybe that's the difference?

Respected Contributor

That is not a good photo of her. She looks strung out. I have no doubt that her father loves her, but I don't believe he's a good role model and she desperately needs one. Her grandmother Cissy is a very devout, religious woman, but I don't think she has a lot of influence over her granddaughter at this point. I hope she gets help before it's too late.
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor

Sources close to the family tell TMZ Bobbi Kristina has been placed in a medically induced coma for swelling of the brain.

Respected Contributor

I hope she will be okay. Very sad.

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 BaileyandBella said:

Sources close to the family tell TMZ Bobbi Kristina has been placed in a medically induced coma for swelling of the brain.

That's not good.

Honored Contributor

Not good at all, I hope she is an organ donor. And yes it is very sad.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Maybe just the corneas.....I don't know how healthy a drug, etc. addict's organs would be.
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Plaid Pants said:
On 1/31/2015 Gooday said:

I'm sorry for your friend's dad.

I think with Anderson, he chose to get help, to deal with his pain and grief, I don't know.

Maybe that's the difference?

Andersons father didn't kill himself, he died during heart surgery. While his brother committed suicide there is a big question as too how much a medication he was on caused it.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Respected Contributor

Oh no. That's not a good update. I'll be praying for her...
"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James