Super Contributor

Which host do you think would write a best selling book?

Apparently Rick and Lisa M. are coming out with books after the first of the year. There's more info about Rick's book -- he has a co-author, it's about life makeovers and the forward is written by Joan Rivers. From what I've read on Lisa's site (lisamason.org), hers is about life lessons. I know Kathy Levine and a few others have written books.

I'm curious which host (of QVC, HSN, ShopNBC) you think would write a best selling book. I'm watching David Venable and thinking if he wrote a cook book or something about home/family it would sell well. Maybe Lisa Robertson writing something about fashion (with parts written by her well-known designer friends) or beauty. It's an interesting notion and I wonder if QVC would promote any of it. Now that I think about it, they do have some QVC branded cookbooks from Bob Warden and others.

Then there's Colleen Lopez and Joy over at HSN. Although I wonder if Joy is overexposed. LOL!

What's your opinion? Anyone you'd want to read more about? Or you think you could learn something from? Or would have an interesting/inspiring perspective on life?