Respected Contributor

Re: Which host could you have a friendship with?

There are certain shows I will tune in for when I know they are on, albeit, just a few.  I usually like to watch Valerie Parr Hill when she is on and many times these days after we attend church "virtually" I will turn on In the kitchen with David for a while we are fixing/eating lunch, etc.  So I don't really recognize all the newer hosts that are on there today.

But to answer your question, the one right off the bat I can think of would be David Veneable.  When I do watch him he always appears to be such a thoughtful individual and one that cooks.  So maybe he would provide some great food.  lol!!! 

* Freedom has a taste the protected will never know *
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@spiderw wrote:

I have said many times I am blessed with close long term friends and very content with the people I interact with and are in my life.  There isn't a host I would want to be friends with as I already have solid friendships and have no need to have a host in my life!!!!!

I do not have any feelings for the hosts and see them just as they are, tv sales people doing their job.  Just my opinion!!!

@spiderw @bonnielu 

I think this was a hypothetical & fun topic!  We all have personal friendships of course, but, it's interesting to see who others would enjoy meeting.  I seriously don't think it's a "lasting" friendship🙂. 

Thank you,@homedecor, for seeing it for the intent it was meant. It was just a light hearted question, not meant to be anything one must commit to. Plus, I think all the hosts would enjoy seeing their names mentioned in a compliment. We ALL have real life friends. Geez! This is exactly WHY I rarely START a thread. No matter how well intentioned you are, there are always those who have to rain  on it. It was innocuous, only meant to entertain, no hidden agenda, 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa Robertson all time.

Current, Carolyn G.

Honored Contributor

I doubt I would be "friends" with any of them.  There are some I think do a great job of selling and I find enjoyable to listen to, but I have no idea what they are like as people. 

Trusted Contributor

I know this thread is for fun only and so in keeping with that I would like to have a friendship with all.  When you remove the "fun" factor though it is core values that makes a friendship endure.  We have no idea what the core values are of any of the hosts.  

Respected Contributor

Probably DV or Alberti as they seem very down-to-earth to me.

Honored Contributor

None

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

Hosts?  Probably none.  However some of our posters...yep.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Contributor

David V ! Has always been my favorite. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have always been a BIG David Venable fan. He's witty, charismatic, and a perfectionist with great reverence, and love for his mother. His passion for cooking is also notable. I admire these attributes, and would love the opportunity to have him join my tight circle of friends.😊

Ok...Ok... I just woke up, but it was a fun dream.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖