Honored Contributor

Re: Which host could you have a friendship with?

p.s.  Just thinking out loud:

It's probably similar to going to a party, meeting new people whose personalities are either very similar, OR maybe attractive to our own personalities.  

I believe that's how I've chosen my friends throughout my many years.  It's that first impression that prompts me to look into a possible friendship.

So, all in all, I think that I can choose a possible/ hypothetical  'friend' via TV. 

We are able to view a lot of TV time with the hosts. Hours and hours and hours. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

From what I know about her personality, interests, loves animals and likes to garden, her style of home and decor, how she dresses, she projects down to earth and "homey." ...Carolyn Gracie.

Trusted Contributor

@Foxxee   Off topic, but I love your cute fox avatar!  I'm  an amimal lover too!  

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Leah and Jayne Brown are more my speed and seem like lovely people based on what little I know about them. 

Same here.

Super Contributor

I believe I could be friends with David V and Carolyn Gracie. They seem "real" to me. I also like Leah. Who knows if they'd like me!

Respected Contributor

Rachael B and Carolyn G. and Alberti.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman I don't know about a friendship but I think it would be a hoot to have David as a neighbor!

Honored Contributor

It's just a fun question.  Obviously none of us are going to become besties in RL.  LOL

I always posted about wanting to have lunch with Antonella.

I would add Alberti, Carolyn, Leah, and David.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Rachel.   

Respected Contributor

Dan Hughs seems down to earth and funny. I would include his wife as he speaks about her. He loves dogs and has a farm. Mentioned a bonfire this morning  out back at the farm.  I thought that sounded sooooo nice. I wear the wool socks he likes as warm. He seems easy going and would be nice to know. He seems comfortable on air selling whatever they give to him.