Respected Contributor

Re: Which Model iPhone do you have? How's the battery life on it? Do you like it?

I have iPhone 12, no complaints, battery is good. My carrier US Cellular had a deal going and I took advantage of it, involved a trade in with a few hundred dollars off a new iPhone.
Most carriers will have periodic deals and I always waited for one. 
Verizon is a good carrier but expensive. Spectrum has mobile services now, very reasonable and are in partnership with Verizon, but you have to have their internet service.  This is in WI, other areas will differ.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Which Model iPhone do you have? How's the battery life on it? Do you like it?

My 13 has great battery life and no overheating.

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Respected Contributor

I've a a 12 for several months now, no issues at all.

Respected Contributor

iPhone 8 Plus ....no issues with the battery...so far so good

Respected Contributor

I think one of the best things you can do to keep your battery from draining is to close off all apps that you don't use constantly. Not using Bluetooth, turn it off. Not using wi-fi, turn it off. Same with maps, and all those apps you only use occasionally. See if it doesn't make a difference.

Trusted Contributor

have an 8plu and having issues with so looking fo a new apple iphone. thanks for the info.

Honored Contributor

I have the iPhone 12, no problems at all.  It has not had quite the adventurous life my old phone had.  Holds a charge for several days, but as it sleeps plugged in on bedside table, no problems.

Had the 6 before that.  After several years had it’s battery replaced, like new $45  was a workhorse, traveled everywhere with me,  Banged around, fell out of pockets, wet areas, kept working well.

Credo carrier, no problems at all.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

iI got a 13 mini a few months ago and love it.  The battery lasts forever, charges quickly and I use it all day as my work phone.  Coworkers got the 13 max pro, but unnecessarily large, since I also use my iPad all day too.  The max is also too big for me to scroll with just my right hand.

I think you'll like the 13, but good luck whatever you decide. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have a 13 and very happy. I listen to music at the office in the morning only on my phone and hardly uses any battery.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the iPhone 13 Pro Max.  I use it quite a bit during the day.  I usually charge it every 2-3 days.  Very happy with it.  I have never had an issue with the battery heating up.    AT&T has been my carrier since I bought my first iPhone in 2007.  But I always purchase my Apple products directly from Apple.