Contributor

It's only Wednesday and I've already had enough aggravation and fires to be put out (metaphorically speaking only) that I decided to reward myself. So I bought the Today's Special Value Ninja Cooker, and got the stainless steel, which I really wanted. AND on Easy ("Evil" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}) Pay, too!

I can hardly wait for it to arrive. I'm not quite up to making the kind of meals I used to make (I have arthritis) and this will enable me to do so again. And if for some reason I don't like it, I have till the end of January to return it.

I feel better now. Smile

Honored Contributor
I haven't watched a presentation. I hope it lives up to your expectationsSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Lots of good luck to you. Hoping your weeks will be more pleasant.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I saw it on the homepage, that looks so nice. Have fun with it. Smile

Respected Contributor
I looked it up on Kohl's website, same base price but no shipping charge. if you had a 30 percent off coupon, you could really get a deal. Last time I looked, it had not sold out on Q. I'm not buying it, I have two crockpots and don't think I would like steam cooking meats.
Contributor

I'm in such bad shape that it's a lot easier to mail-order than to shop at brick-and-mortar shops. My DH makes a nice salary so I can afford the shipping and handling, which I agree IS sky high.