Contributor

Where to find activation code for Suze Orman's kit?

I just opened the box and cannot find the activation code. If anyone has this, where did you find the code?

Super Contributor

Re: Where to find activation code for Suze Orman's kit?

Hi nec111, I have the kit from years ago but maybe it's still the same. My instructions say: "...look for the activation code located on the CD cover. Please do not lose it. You are required to type in this code when you first use this program."

I hope this helps you.

Contributor

Thank you for answering me LaterGator. This kit has all four CDs in a clear page, no individual cases. Maybe someone will have purchased this newer version will know.
Honored Contributor

nec111, Someone gave me this kit and I haven't even tried to use it, but it has the 4 disks. I don't see anything about an "activation code" -- where are you seeing that?

I do see, printed on each CD, the default password for all 4 (which I'm guessing you're advised to change after setting up the account) which is: Protection.

Do you see that on your disks?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I almost ordered this because it would be so convenient...then I read the reviews and almost everyone said...where is the activation code??? I made the decision to hold off and see if they respond to the complaints? Many said they even tried to contact her site and never received a call back. Best of luck to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

Super Contributor

oh geeze..............I haven't opened it yet and people are having issues? Computer crashing is NOT something I want to deal with.

UGH

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 clemintine said:

oh geeze..............I haven't opened it yet and people are having issues? Computer crashing is NOT something I want to deal with.

UGH

clementine...go read the reviews. I do not know where esmeldagooch saw the threads...but reading the reviews made me hold off purchasing.

Contributor

I'm not going to deal with this. It is going back as soon as I can go to the Post Office.
Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2015 nec111 said: I'm not going to deal with this. It is going back as soon as I can go to the Post Office.

I would call CS and ask that QVC pay for the return shipping unless they can answer your question nec111. JMO