Honored Contributor

Where's your favorite quiet place, to think, meditate, pray, plan, whatever.

I think looking out over water does it for me.  I think it reminds me how small I am in the realm of this universe? There's also a certain calming of water.

Where is your place?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where's your favorite quiet place, to think, meditate, pray, plan, whatever.

[ Edited ]

Well no big water here where I live. I love the mountains of Pennsylvania. Driving the backroads and enjoy the beautiful landscapes here. I get lost listening to the wind in the trees. Hearing a snowfall is magical. So I guess my answer is anywhere in nature. ❤️

Respected Contributor

Re: Where's your favorite quiet place, to think, meditate, pray, plan, whatever.

Weather permitting, my back  deck that looks out at a wooded backyard. I have deer, rabbits, birds, squirrels and fox that show up and an occasional bear but not often in daytime.

Valued Contributor

If I need "me time" I take a nice long bubble bath. 

Respected Contributor

The shower!

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Trusted Contributor

I also love the ocean, but that is not close to where I live. Otherwise, I love being outside walking at sunrise, when it is quiet, and I just can take a deep breath.

Respected Contributor

Driving my Mustang on the highway with my music on loud ❤️

Honored Contributor

We have a small cottage on Lake Superior.  I just love sitting in my anti-gravity chair, either reading, thinking or falling asleep.  We are going up today for probably the last warm day to do this.  Second would be my bedroom in this house, great natural reading light.

Esteemed Contributor

In my backyard.It's quiet & peaceful.

Esteemed Contributor

Water, defintely water. I live very near a chain of 3 lakes. With the advent of this pandemic, I find myself comforted by spending time at any one or some days all 3 of these lakes.

image-asset.jpeg

Lake-Harriet.png

d67f2b3a86567aee16e2825dbcbbc754.jpg