Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEENCourtney is on Beauty IQ. I wish they would bring her back to the main channel

Honored Contributor

Re: Where's Nancy Hornback?

[ Edited ]

Dratts..........I used to watch Q2 until it went off air in my area.  Which is a somewhat populated widespread area, btw.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

Many are banished to QVC 2 or Beauty IQ.  

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEENCourtney is on Beauty IQ. I wish they would bring her back to the main channel

I wonder if Courtney is part-time?  I follow her on Instagram and she seems to be on vacation a lot. She is in France now. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I miss seeing Nancy on the main Q channel. I always liked her down to earth friendliness and sincerity. 

I feel like QVC puts their “big league team” (as in the hosts who bring in the big $$$, ex. David) on the main channel and the “minor league team” gets shipped off to Q2. Although, that would seem to be a catch 22. If you’re on a channel that less customers have access to see, it’s not going to help you make your quota. Everyone who has worked retail understands the quandary of being scheduled to work “the dead hours”.

It seemed like, in the beginning, they rotated them around a lot between the two channels, but then after awhile, the same hosts stayed on the same channels all the time. I miss the variety. Some of my favorite hosts never seem to turn up on the main channel anymore and the ones that I have less of a tolerance level always seem to be on there. 

Respected Contributor

A switch I would like to see....trade Kerstin and Jennifer for Courtney and Nancy. A good trade.

Trusted Contributor

sorry, I know i am in the minority. I just do not care for Nancy.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion and that is great. But for her to continually say she is a gemologist, she does not do well representing jewelry to me. 

But it is more about her way. I saw her recently with Angel Smedley and thought more than once during the show she was rather snarky and rude to Angel. Of course Angel being the great vendor and past model, she did not get unraveled. 

Honored Contributor

All the hosts work Q2 either live or recently aired shows from Main QVC that they air on Q2.

Contributor

Has anyone determined why we aren't seeing so much of her?  I know that at one time she had breast cancer......I think many of us are concerned...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandchildren9, I saw her on Q2 a few days ago. She's on Q2 quite often, I think.