Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I was surprised Kirsten wasn't there today too.  Didn't think Sandra added a thing to the show even to the point of walking in front of the camera 3 times that I saw and confusing color names several times.  Alberti  would've done better alone.

Also Carolyn, A fashion workhose, is on vacation.

@Kachina624   We differ in that thought.  I don't think of Carolyn as a fashion host at all.   As far as fashion, I connect her with one brand -- Denim & Co., and only Denim & Co.  Only in shades of khaki, or dense prints, and squirrels, squirrels, squirrels.  Nothing wrong with that at all -- but Carolyn has crafted that as her narrow calling card, when it comes to fashion.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I was surprised Kirsten wasn't there today too.  Didn't think Sandra added a thing to the show even to the point of walking in front of the camera 3 times that I saw and confusing color names several times.  Alberti  would've done better alone.

Also Carolyn, A fashion workhose, is on vacation.

I saw that too; I had to shut it off as I found her incredibly annoying this am-constantly talking over everyone, including Alberti and guests like Candace Cameron Bure.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Trusted Contributor

As usual, Sandra also kept on interrupting Alberti, Cameron and and the vendor for the silky jeans. Very rude.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

I thought the same thing. Alberti would have been better on his own. Sandra, was clearly off today, she blamed it on the set being switched, which I guess is possible but Alberti was not making the same errors. Add on to that that Sandra interrupts people a lot.  (Sigh) 

Honored Contributor

SMQ was very hard to watch because of Sandra and her incessant interruptions this morning.  Alberti tried his best to stay on point; he should get hazard pay for today's show.  Sandra even kept interrupting the vendors.  I kept changing the channel, coming back, and changing the channel again today.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    I think I've seen Carolyn cheerfully present every line of clothing that QVC sells.  I didn't say she's a fashionista but she a work hose in that she's capable of comfortably showing it all.  Yes, she always loves the most drab color on the rack...and the *"#%* squirrels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@Kachina624 

I thought the same thing. Alberti would have been better on his own. Sandra, was clearly off today, she blamed it on the set being switched, which I guess is possible but Alberti was not making the same errors. Add on to that that Sandra interrupts people a lot.  (Sigh) 

@icezeus    Sandra was clearly unprepared and was totally unfamiliar with the merchandise.  I wondered if she was a last-minute fill in for Kirsten who may have called in sailing on a beautiful Saturday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Don't they all routinely take time off to have work done? How else can they look so great?