Esteemed Contributor

She hasn't posted since October 12.

She usually posts pretty regularly, every few days or so, and to not "hear" from her in a week is pretty unusual.

I hope that everything is okay.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Hope she is okay but I have to say that she had a lot of problems so I don’t think she is just busy.

Trusted Contributor
I'm worried about someone from the wellness forum, but I don't want to ask. You get attached to people.😞
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 ----you should ask--- someone will answer or won,t. I am on the wellness board all the time.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 

From many of her posts she seems to have many issues with several parts of her body. Some posts, I don't really understand exactly the what or why of what she is saying. Like you and the others, I hope she is ok.  

The Wellness Forum is my 1st stop after I sign in. You might take this same Thread Title and post it on that forum also. Can't hurt!

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1   Are you okay?  We're worried about you because you haven't posted in a while.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor
I have to admit, I also worry about her. She knows the wellness forum best...
Honored Contributor

It's been my experience that halfpint likes to chit chat or shoot the breeze about a variety of topics.  Like most of us, she will get the conversation started with a question.  Halfpint rarely starts conversations with a gripe or complaint about something.

I think the majority of posters who engage with halfpint have a genuine concern for her, which is lovely and thoughtful.  

We also have alot of fixers on this board.  This is not a criticism in any way because I am also a problem solver and fixer.  I see people get frustrated with halfpint quite a bit. 

If you think about it, she is no different than the rest of us.  None of us wants to feel invisible especially as we reach our golden years.  Our society does that already.  We've lost patience with each other.  Doctors talk to patient's children instead of the patient sitting right in front of them.

I know what I'm talking about because I saw society/medical people try to do that to my elderly mother.

As people we want to be heard.  Maybe we will take advice given and maybe we just wanted to be acknowledged that day.  

Halfpints last post was a response to me.  I listen, I don't get frustrated with her and I don't try to fix her. 

Just a few things to consider....

Hey @halfpint1   I'm not the only one who's noticed you've gone missing for a week.  What's good in your world Woman Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Her posts of late were worrisome.  I hope all is going well.

Respected Contributor
If and when she comes back she will go to Wellness.