Esteemed Contributor

I am okay. Just don't feel good. Also can't get into the specials. Thanks for caring aout me.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for asking. I just don't feel that good for a lot of anxiety about my hearing. Also can't get into the specials so I don't look to buy.

Respected Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

Thanks for asking. I just don't feel that good for a lot of anxiety about my hearing. Also can't get into the specials so I don't look to buy.

What is wrong with your hearing ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Where's Halfpint1?

[ Edited ]

@halfpint1 

Even when you are not feeling good you should pop online to say hello. So many wonder about you and look for a post from you. So many care and you have many, many friends here to want to say hello and wish you well.

Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

@halfpint1- Take it easy.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 Always good to see you halfpint Woman Happy  I agree with you, the specials offered around here lately aren't moving me either.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Do you have a hearing aid yet?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@halfpint1 I may not respond often in wellness but I read many of your posts and am glad you checked in. I hope you find a solution to your hearing issue. It's awesome so many people on the boards are your friend and care about you. That is a gift.

Honored Contributor

Oh, glad that you checked in, @halfpint1.  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well.  Take care of yourself and please stay in touch!

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

I am okay. Just don't feel good. Also can't get into the specials. Thanks for caring aout me.

@halfpint1 wrote:

Sending (((gentle hugs))) to you, @halfpint1.❤️

Bear hug gif

Thoughtful thread, @Anonymous032819.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova