Super Contributor

When I've seen Alberti he carefully displayed all the views of the merchandise and described all details.  If he failed to with the TSV last night maybe he had an off day.  Who knows. He usually does a great job, hence the frequent positive posts about him. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I never watch fashion, and did not see him with the TSV, but based on the kitchen, linen and other things I've seen him present, I find him to be thorough and knowledgeable.

If he didn't present well, I'd guess that it is because he is still relatively new, and there is a huge learning curve with this job.

I think many of us watch QVC (or have it on in the background) many hours a day, and have been watching for many years. We know what we want to see, and what questions we want answered about certain lines of products. Newer hosts just aren't there yet, and need a lot more experience, and learning from questions and feedback overtime. Kind of like being an arm chair quarterback. It's much harder to do than it looks.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Alberti and he is totally underutilized.  It's not a good fit for him to sell women's clothing....I know the best designers are men but they have plenty of female hosts to sell women's garments.  Give him home decor, cooking, jewelry even makeup.  Please don't give him breezies! 

Occasional Visitor
I used to really enjoy him as well and followed his Facebook page, but I started to wonder when his number of followers grew so dramatically in less than 2 weeks earlier this year from about 20k to 140k. I think the newest hosts- Mary, Katie, and Elise are excellent! I am really impressed with how smooth they are for being so new!
Respected Contributor

Alberti's a great host and I've found

he can present everything well and 

concentrates more on the product 

and not so much chitchat.

👍😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@JDJ555 wrote:

When I've seen Alberti he carefully displayed all the views of the merchandise and described all details.  If he failed to with the TSV last night maybe he had an off day.  Who knows. He usually does a great job, hence the frequent positive posts about him. Smiley Happy 

My comment was only in reference to his presentation of Today's Special Value in a very earlly morning show, as I thought I made clear.  I have no idea how he hosts other shows as I have rarely seen him.   So, whoever thinks he's a great host on other shows I think that's great.  But to understand what I meant about his deficiency, you'd have had to have seen the show I meant.  Unfortunately, the video of his presentation has been replaced now with one from a later show.   So all Alberti defenders - fine, I'm very glad you like him.  But I do think he could have done better with the TSV item.  That's the only point I'm making about him.  I don't even know how he did with the rest of the products in that show.  Without having seen the show or the video of his TSV presentation, though, I think it would be difficult to "defend" him against my particular comments anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where's Alberti??

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@JDJ555 wrote:

.  Without having seen the show or the video of his TSV presentation, though, I think it would be difficult to "defend" him against my particular comments anyway

You wouldn't have to defend your comments if there was video of the presentation - maybe you were  dreaming.  No one has ever seen what you are talking about.

New Contributor

I see him it's just getting to be to much not telling the real number of easy pay for an item people with bad vision rely on the host being honest regardless how bad you want to make a sale!!