Esteemed Contributor

@marchingalong123 wrote:

ITA! ITKWD, Shoes, IT cosmetics, Philosophy, electronics. All the cosmetics that make you feel bad by showing every line, wrinkle on your face. No thanks QVC.

Agree totally! I'm totally bored with IT Cosmetics (NOT the same since Jamie sold the company!), Philosophy (bo-ring!), and 3 hours of shoes. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ritasNo1Fan wrote:

Not too long ago, somehow, the hosts made selling Q products interesting and it was fun to watch.  Maybe it was because the stuff was hard to find elsewhere.  Whatever...From what little bit I have seen lately, all hosts and hostesses use the same "canned" phrases over and over.  They try to be cute and clever.  And they ARE NOT fun to watch.  HSN is not the same as q (SO FAR).  And there is nothing on sale that I can't find in stores.  So why should I waste time watching Jane and those shoes?

I feel the same way. The hosts used to focus on the products; giving measurements, specifics, etc. Now they're making endless banter; cutsy-cutsy. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is the variety?

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  Shopping channels as they were originally formated are obsolete.  Amazon will probably do the pushing certain items and specials all day long which is what shopping channels are now doing. and these specials may be shown for a week even. Very few if any will view steady but just check in so to present the same products all day over and over is their best bet!!!  I can't see Amazon being so foolish as to go with an antiquated format.