Honored Contributor

There is no lock symbol on the QVC. bar at the top of the home page. I noticed this when I tried to make an order, and so I didn't. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

..... which is why I deleted my CC info on this site a long time ago and why if I were to order anything, I wouldn't do it on-line.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had a lock there for ages.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJwrote:

I haven't had a lock there for ages.

Up till now, the lock always came up as soon as I switched to my account or went into ordering mode.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I always thought the "s" in the "https" means its secure.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Apparently www.qvc.com IS NOT SECURE.  That's the message I get. 

Unfortunate in today's world.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

There is no lock symbol on the QVC. bar at the top of the home page. I noticed this when I tried to make an order, and so I didn't. 

QVC MODERATORS - We need help and a quick response, please! This is a busy day. Won't be placing any order without a prompt answer to this legitimate question. Thanks.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

QVCdotcom becomes secure when you are placing an order.  When you are browsing, a third party can see what you're looking at. 

The forums are secure.

@QVCkitty1

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@qbetzforrealwrote:

QVCdotcom becomes secure when you are placing an order.  When you are browsing, a third party can see what you're looking at. 

The forums are secure.

@QVCkitty1

I get that, however shouldn't the lock appear when you are making an order or accessing your account ?

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

When I go into the shopping site, the lock appears and disappears.  the https is there the whole time.