Valued Contributor

Where is the Wish List option?

When I review items, there isn't the add to Wishlist option any longer??? What gives? I don't want to add everything to my cart

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is the Wish List option?

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

When I review items, there isn't the add to Wishlist option any longer??? What gives? I don't want to add everything to my cart

@PhillyGirl23 , Click on the heart in the upper right corner of the product description.p

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 

make sure you are signed into your account and click on the HEART to add it to your wishlist. it is right on the item page towards the upper right. when it is added the HEART will turn red.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@PhillyGirl23 

make sure you are signed into your account and click on the HEART to add it to your wishlist. it is right on the item page towards the upper right. when it is added the HEART will turn red.

and the page will flip to your WL so you can see it there

I don't know tech and find it so odd that some systems have the heart and some still have the Wish List bar.

I'm on Edge, desk top right now...and I still have the bar to add it to my WL.

On my Kindle, it is the heart.

Valued Contributor

I have the app.  I find it easier to navigate and still have the wish list bar on mine.  Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@PhillyGirl23 

and the page will flip to your WL so you can see it there

I don't know tech and find it so odd that some systems have the heart and some still have the Wish List bar.

I'm on Edge, desk top right now...and I still have the bar to add it to my WL.

On my Kindle, it is the heart.

interesting @RespectLife .....

i am on EDGE on a laptop and i have had the "heart" thing for almost a month or so now.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Do you really @sunshine45  ?

That is SO weird!    LOL

I don't git computer programming one bit!

People post they can't do this or see this...yet  I can no problem!

SMH!

Technology!   ha ha

Respected Contributor

What noticed is that if I'm logged in I get the heart icon. If I'm not logged in I get the WishList bar.