Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is everyone going?

@giova wrote:

I always wonder the same thing when I am out going for my walk.  There is nothing open and there are a lot of cars out, I don't see how they are all out going to the grocery store. I just wonder where it is that they found to go to.

I think that we also have to keep in mind that there are people who are still working away from home, and that they may be driving in some of the cars that we see out there. Smiley Happy

I would also think that the cars that are out there would have a destination in mind--supermarket, drug store, picking up food from a restaurant--something like that.

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife 

After today's press conference, NY Governor Cumo said he was going to put on his mask & go hiking right after the conference!  Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@ninjawife ..........My post was not meant to bash you, just some information.  Sorry your getting some unpleasant replies.  Everyone has cabin fever.

Thank you.  You're right some people are a little testy/  But that's ok everyone has a right to their opinion and are able to decide for themselves what is best for them.  I was just shocked with the number of people out and about.  Obviously some people just need to get out and are not going out for essential business.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  😂😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

There are no rules about driving.  How is that going to spread the virus?

Honored Contributor

Everyone might have been doing the same as YOU!!!

Obviously, they have some errands too ... can't stay in the house forever!

In fact, its encouraged to get out and get fresh air - even if its a drive in the car.

I saw my FIRST sighting of a little child today -- now that's a unusual sighting!

@ninjawife 

Respected Contributor

A lot of those cars are probably delivery people who pick up grocery orders and restaurant orders and deliver them to people who refuse to go out and think it's too dangerous out there.  

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo I politely disagree. Lots of people have errands to run, go to pick up food or other goods, or just out for a drive.

They don't need to justify being in their car to anyone, including the OP. Good grief, she needs to worry about other stuff.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Umm, I think drinking & eating IS essential. Yes, including at Starbucks. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids,OP is allowed to post her feelings and opinions on whatever she wishes. Why are you so bothered by others thoughts?  Maybe you need to find something to do. You do know that you can be out and about all you want in your vehicle, perhaps you should take a spin.