Honored Contributor

It's in the tropics .... Somewhere between the port of indecision and southwest of disorder. But no parallels of longitude and latitude mark the spot exactly. You don't have to be a navigator to get there....Palm trees provide the camouflage. Ocean breezes bring seaplanes and sailboats, tourists and travelers .... Passports are not required. Where is Margaritaville?

Food for thought, place to play, time to escape, or just plain fun? You decide.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Margaritaville?

Why I always thought everyone knew it was on the last bit of land in Key WestSmiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Predsfan, you ever been to a Jimmy Buffet concert???? I have....think it was there! Lol!

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2014 tansy said: Why I always thought everyone knew it was on the last bit of land in Key WestSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 loveschocolate said:

Predsfan, you ever been to a Jimmy Buffet concert???? I have....think it was there! Lol!

I was there for the set up and test .... after that, I was gone. Had a wedding to attend, but what I saw was awesome. Yes, it was in Key West and yes it was fun.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 3/13/2014 mgm2 said:
On 3/13/2014 tansy said: Why I always thought everyone knew it was on the last bit of land in Key WestSmiley Happy

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Of course it is, but is it with you when you come home? Or do you live there? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I thought it was where you go after you have had one too many margaritas.
Respected Contributor

on my front porch swing

Super Contributor

Jamaica has the original one.

Respected Contributor

On 3/13/2014 nunya said:

on my front porch swing Cool

I will bring the salt, lime and nachos! On my way. Wink