Respected Contributor

Where is Kari Michaelsen? (Barefoot Dreams)

Why did the spokesperson change and why didn't QVC say anything? I liked Kari much more than this new person. She just disappeared. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Where is Kari Michaelsen? (Barefoot Dreams)

Why would you think you're owed an explanation?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 - I posted on another earlier thread. Kari asked for prayers earlier this year while she coped with a personal situation. I imagine that is why she left. I miss her too - but then I miss all of the vendors I'm used to seeing when they leave. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

She has disclosed on social media that her son was seriously ill and that likely contributed to her inability to continue with this job.

In any event,  she was a paid, professional spokesperson for Barefoot Dreams and they have the right to hire whomever to promote the product.  

Honored Contributor

QVC doesnt even make an announcement when t h eir own employees leave.  You expect to hear something when a mere vendors rep leaves?  They don't even work for QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Exactly.  It's no different than any brand switching the "celebrity" endorser they use in a television commercial.   Earth dumped Sally Combs similarly,  with no announcement or fanfare. 

Honored Contributor

I miss Kari too, and didn't realize she was going through a personal issue. I pray all is well with her and her son, and hope to see her back someday!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even expect to know names of the  Reps . Not a fan and I don't live for the California Malibu style of over priced  cotton.

Regular Contributor

I liked her. Miss her too