Trusted Contributor

Re: Where is Jennifer Coffey?

@tansy  Ridiculous... I'm definitely not lonely.... I'm happily married and have a lot of friends.    Think what  you want but in no shape or form am I jealous of her.    She is not my favorite host and I don't miss her... 

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Host bashing--the sad symptom that affects many QVC watchers--they might be envious and lonely--because of course they could do the host job perfectly!

I am proud of Jenn for being happy and fulfilled in her life, after working hard for many years and raising a wonderful daughter. She has found love, and appears to be quite content. 

QVC knows she can sell, and she has mastered the job--of course they will let her work part-time as she decides her own future.  Training someone to be a good host is a long process.  

I wish Jenn, and every lovely, ambitious, and determined woman the very best!!

Same old, same old ENVIOUS comment.There is NOTHING to be jealous of. Just because someone doesn't like JC doesn't mean they are LONELY.

Esteemed Contributor

If the Q or their contracts permit part time, I believe they shouldn't be given the prime products to sell. Let them sell vacuums and mattresses! Smiley Happy

Full time sellers should be given those opportunities....

Respected Contributor

i do not understand the issue here?

a sales person is part time instead of full time?

or is there something else?

~~today may be my last.....i choose JOY!~~
Honored Contributor

@Junebug54 wrote:

@tansy  Ridiculous... I'm definitely not lonely.... I'm happily married and have a lot of friends.    Think what  you want but in no shape or form am I jealous of her.    She is not my favorite host and I don't miss her... 

Whoa, @Junebug54.  I wasn't saying you were jealous and lonely...not at all.  I was kidding because I am sick of the jealousy accusation being tossed around but now with the loneliness as well.  Silly stuff.

Honored Contributor

Accusing people of being jealous and lonely because they care to share an opinion. Unbelievable. Some people here are really, really shallow.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jennifer posted a short video of Dennis runway show last night on facebook.

Honored Contributor

Regardless of her reason for reduced work hours, I am HAPPY for her!❤ She appears to be living her best life, and I wish her MUCH continued success in all her endeavors! Married life agrees with her, as she looks absolutely RADIANT in all of the photos I have seen; especially that of her with her in-laws!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

Accusing people of being jealous and lonely because they care to share an opinion. Unbelievable. Some people here are really, really shallow.

I agree @RetRN .  This is a public forum.  Posters should be able to post without being accused of being jealous, lonely, or whatever.  

Respected Contributor

I'm baffled why anyone thinks posters aspire to do the host job, perfectly or otherwise.

Why would anyone want to run away and join that circus?