Occasional Contributor

Where is Jacque Gonzales? I haven't seen her recently.

Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Jacque Gonzales? I haven't seen her recently.

She doesn't work at QVC anymore. She has been gone for awhile.

Frequent Contributor

I didn't know she was gone either.  I don't watch as much as I usetp because I'm semi retired and the prices have gone so high. The shipping is out of sight and the return policy is horrible. I used to buy multiple size and then return but without free returns I can't do that .....

Anyway - I'll miss Jackie. She was enjoyable and real. I'm sorry to see that she's gone. Good luck to her

Honored Contributor

@kidznpupz wrote:

I didn't know she was gone either.  I don't watch as much as I usetp because I'm semi retired and the prices have gone so high. The shipping is out of sight and the return policy is horrible. I used to buy multiple size and then return but without free returns I can't do that .....

Anyway - I'll miss Jackie. She was enjoyable and real. I'm sorry to see that she's gone. Good luck to her

@kidznpupz, QVC does free exchanges now.  So you are much better off ordering 1 item and if it doesn't work, you can exchange it for the same item, just different size or even color and it's free as long as you use the QVC return label.