Honored Contributor

Re: Where is Chris, the LockNLock lady

yeah, she's long gone and her replacement is ...well.......she's her replacement.

Chris, is all business and gets along with David. She's not worried about the camera and checking herself out all the time.

Well, today i saw where the Cheryl's cookie lady has been replaced, also. What happened to her? Why was she replaced?

Honored Contributor

@Ga Ga wrote:

Well, today i saw where the Cheryl's cookie lady has been replaced, also. What happened to her? Why was she replaced?

mary eckenrode of cheryls cookies retired last month.

chris pryme is still with lock n lock and qvc but is not on for every presentation.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@MaeE wrote:

I hope Chris will be back. When they replaced 'the Kitchenaid lady" I was floored so I won't be surprised if they replace Chris. It's whoever draws the most customers..and sells the most..so never know..

@MaeE . I’m pretty sure the Kitchen Aid lady Laura retired. I think she came up from Florida for every presentation. That would get pretty tiresome after so long.

@MaeE   The Kitchen Aid lady definitely retired.  I saw the presentation where she announced it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I believe David said a few weeks ago that Chris would be on air one week a month.  

Chris does have a great instagram page.  Beautiful pics and she demonstrates recipes as well.

Regular Contributor

Jennifer Kovich is the new Cheryl's Cookies spokeswoman.  She's the one who does the croissant presentations and gets on my last never when she pours chocolate sauce all over them.  I'm not too keen on her.

Frequent Contributor

@Ga Ga wrote:

She has retired and Jennifer, the person who does demo for lobster tails and David’s cookies has taken over.