Respected Contributor

Where in the heck is the sun?

Here in Indiana we have had above-normal temps, but a ton of rain and no sun!  When they tell you it's going to be 59 degrees you think - ahhhh warmth (for this time of year)- but no, cloudly, overcast, rainy.  Suppose to have 60+ weather this weekend - but I'm not sure we will have any sun with it.  Has anyone besides Florida seen the sun lately?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where in the heck is the sun?

@hoosieroriginal I feel for ya as same here in southern Virginia! Kinda getting a wee bit depressing all the rain, clouds and unseasonably warm even for here. I too yearn for some sunshine!! xoxoxox Stormy

Honored Contributor

Sending everybody some sun today, enjoy,

Image result for cute sun images

Honored Contributor

The Floridians are holding it....and they aren't letting it go..lol

Esteemed Contributor

As a fellow Hoosier, I'd much rather have the sun and warmer temps but I'll take cloudy, rainy & 60 degrees any day over snow and cold temps.  I hate the winter and would move south in a heartbeat if I could.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I'm in the metro-DC area and we have sun today!!!!!  And they say we'll have it again tomorrow!!!!  Lovely!  Warm temps, also!

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

It's been shining on us in the Piedmont area of NC for days!  Unseasonably warm, too.  YAY!  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

It poured yesterday morning here in Ohio but by about noon, the sun started to come out.  But it quickly went away but at least the temps stayed warm.

It's supposed to be partly sunny tomorrow and Saturday but all other days for the next 10 days show either rain or clouds.  But that's typical for this time of year in Ohio.

Honored Contributor

If I could ship it to you from Georgia, I would.  It's been springtime for over a week now.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I'm used to dark days. They don't bother me like they do some.

I once read, the mitten is 3 from the top, of days without sunshine