Valued Contributor

Where in Florida does Sue Clifton....

Live?  I'm worried about her. I know she lives in Florida, but don't know exactly what city she lives in. Does anyone know where in Florida she lives?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where in Florida does Sue Clifton....

Stuart Florida    My husband's sister lived there - so that's why I remember her saying where she lives.  Location   West and inland from Ft Lucy. - more center of state - not on the coast.

Valued Contributor

I don't know where she lives, but Stuart is a coastal town on the St. Lucie River. They are still under a storm surge warning until later today. She should be fine if she does live in Stuart. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stuart is right on the Port Saint Lucie River, it is on the East Coast of Fl, North of West Palm Beach.  I don't think there is a town called Fort Lucy. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it is called Port St Lucie

Honored Contributor

I wonder how Judy Crowell and Paul Deasy are doing, and the McCoys from Evine, they all have homes in FL.

Valued Contributor

Oh, I didn't know they all lived in Florida.  I love them all and like watching them on Evine.  I sure hope they are all ok!  Where does Paul and Judy live?

Honored Contributor

Sue Clifton posted on her FB page on September 11 that they were all fine but because the airports were closed, she wouldn't be able to make the scheduled show.

Yesterday while I was on FB, a post came across my feed that was a picture of Kathy Levine and Judy Crowell having lunch together. 

I'm not sure about Pam McCoy.  I did check her FB page and the last time she posted was September 6. She posted a photo from a grocery store and said she was buying last minute provisions.  The store shelves were about empty.