Regular Contributor

Where have they been hiding Courtey Webb

Let’s move her into Amy Stran’s slot on Monday nights. Please. Her voice is pleasant and she is excited about what she is presenting in a non-comical manor. The Q needs to acknowledge who their best hosts are and not ignore the fact that some hosts make us turn off the TV. Not being mean just thought you might want to know what causes us to turn away🤷‍♀️
Trusted Contributor

Re: Where have they been hiding Courtey Webb

@summergal1  I agree Courtney Webb has been doing an excellent job hosting, right from the beginning and she has a lovely personality. She does not need to play the diva card at all like Kourtney Kondabi.

Trusted Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:
Let’s move her into Amy Stran’s slot on Monday nights. Please. Her voice is pleasant and she is excited about what she is presenting in a non-comical manor. The Q needs to acknowledge who their best hosts are and not ignore the fact that some hosts make us turn off the TV. Not being mean just thought you might want to know what causes us to turn away🤷‍♀️

------

What causes You to turn off the TV! Who is us? 

Not me, I like Amy! 

Courtney does seem like a perfectly pleasant host, And  maybe she'll get more airtime, but, I 🤔,  who QVC's best hosts are, depend on who you ask. Who should QVC listen to? 

Trusted Contributor

I too Like Courtney Web and have from the beginning. I would like them to rotate the hosts which to me would be easier if they were broadcasting like 24/7 but I don't see that happening.

Esteemed Contributor

They should let Jane T go home for a few hours and get some rest & see her family. Bet Courtney would do a bang up job filling in for her.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

As I've said a hundred times before, Courtney Webb is excellent.  

Describes every single detail and color.

She hosts many of the 1am-3am ET shows.

I watched her Dooney show last evening/early morning. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl
I love your comment!😂

I also think Courtney Webb has become a really good host.👍
Honored Contributor

I have never seen her. For the life of me, I don't understand why they don't give some of these newer hosts a chance at hosting during better hours!  Take a couple of the "regulars" and switch places for awhile.  Better still, develop a rotation system so we get a chance to see all the hosts selling different items.  I'm getting very weary of JC and KL, for example.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette  @summergal1 

Courtney Webb was gone for awhile she had been training for the Olympics for the skeleton event.  

Skeleton is a winter sport featured in the Winter Olympics where the competitor rides head-first and prone (lying face down) on a flat sled. It is normally run on an ice track that allows the sled to gain speed by gravity.

She recently returned and is better than ever as a host.  She's pleasant, calm, and knowledgeable. 

Now I do like Courtney K by herself as a host.  But I wish they would shuffle some of the hosts around and give others a chance in prime time......  I grab my remote if Amy and KL are on... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

👍

Another vote to move her into Amy's or Kerstin's time slots.