Respected Contributor

I do like to shop online. I'm a thrift store and consignment shopper, so I love doing that. I enjoy going to the mall once in a while. In fact, I just went Friday and had so much fun. Bath and Body Works was having a huge sale and didn't have to pay shipping.

In the mall I went, it had TJ Maxx and I do like to shop in store there. Or at Marshalls because they have so many different things to choose.

Trusted Contributor

I am definitely an online shopper.  Other than Costco and a variety

of grocery stores for different items, I have stopped going to stores very much.  My husband likes the Sears Home stores for tools

and we do buy  from CVS a few times a month some items.

What has driven me to buying online has been items either

"out of stock" or "sold out", and it is frustrating.

Just yesterday I went to a large box store for a toddler bed/crib fitted sheet.  I couldn't find one and asked for help.  I was told they were

"sold out".  I ordered from Amazon when I got home.

Respected Contributor

When I was in my 30's and my girls were young, we loved shopping at the mall.  My husband worked for the RR and was out of town a lot.  We entertained ourselves with a day at the mall and having lunch together somewhere different each time.  

When I was in my 40's, I still had my girlish figure, a head full of dark hair, and I looked 30. I could go anywhere and find something that fit and looked good on me and was even asked to model for a very upscale store in town. 

That all ended in my 50's when I lost my father.  I aged quickly, gained weight, and lost interest in shopping.  Since that time, I have shopped mainly online and rarely go to a brick and mortar store.  I shop for most of my clothes from Lands End, J C Pennys and sometimes, Belk.   For other items, I go to Amazon or Wal Mart. Love  the convenience of online shopping and don't miss the malls and crowds at all.  Of course, age has a lot to do with that. My daughters still love shopping at the malls.   

Respected Contributor

@Susan in California

I love Amazon!!  You can find anything and if you are a prime member, it's at your house before you know it!!

Esteemed Contributor

I shop in stores mostly. I do shop online a lot during the holidays. But only sometimes do I shop online when its not the holidays. I never order food online. My favorite store is Target. Grocery store we go to is Giant. 

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

Mostly online.  Food, I buy in person at the grocer near me.

I work retail and help "you" - I'm sick of the whole thing when I am done with work.  I don't eat out for this reason, too.

Cogito ergo sum