Respected Contributor

Where can you buy a face mask and have it shipped quickly?

I purchased four masks from a seller on Etsy a week ago - bought from this seller as she said I would receive 4/10-4/16 so now of course I get an email saying shipping is delayed another week.  I only purchased from her becasue she had the quickest shipping time.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Where can you buy a face mask and have it shipped quickly?

@FranandZoe wrote:

I purchased four masks from a seller on Etsy a week ago - bought from this seller as she said I would receive 4/10-4/16 so now of course I get an email saying shipping is delayed another week.  I only purchased from her becasue she had the quickest shipping time.  

@FranandZoe  I am having the same issue.  When she finally responded to my email she offered to cancel the order.  I don't want to cancel I would like the masks.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@FranandZoe  I am having the same issue.  When she finally responded to my email she offered to cancel the order.  I don't want to cancel I would like the masks.

It's so frustrating!

At this point I would prefer to just cancel.  I've made my own and even worn a scarf.  I'll make due with them. But I see sooo many people with mases - where did they get them?  

Trusted Contributor

@FranandZoe : I ordered from MajesticHomeGoodsUSA this last week and they all shipped yesterday.

They don't have the pocket for a filter at least that I saw. Needed to

order for our kids in Colorado so was in a hurry.

I ordered some with the pocket including the filter the week before but looks like won't be shipped until sometime next week. I was in a hurry to get something to them. They'll have several in the end. Got some for our grandchildren also.

Good luck

Honored Contributor

There are online instructions for a no-sew mask using a bandana and a couple of elastic ponytail holders.  If you can get your hands on those items locally, you can have a mask in a matter of minutes. 

Honored Contributor

I have 5 two N 99 that my DH brought home post 9-11 and 3 that I have picked up from Doctors appointment through the years

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

There are online instructions for a no-sew mask using a bandana and a couple of elastic ponytail holders.  If you can get your hands on those items locally, you can have a mask in a matter of minutes. 

Yes as I said I did make my own. from dinner napkins actually.  Thanks.  

Respected Contributor

@Sadiesadie wrote:

@FranandZoe : I ordered from MajesticHomeGoodsUSA this last week and they all shipped yesterday.

They don't have the pocket for a filter at least that I saw. Needed to

order for our kids in Colorado so was in a hurry.

I ordered some with the pocket including the filter the week before but looks like won't be shipped until sometime next week. I was in a hurry to get something to them. They'll have several in the end. Got some for our grandchildren also.

Good luck

Thank you.  Hope you get yours soon.

I realize they're in high demand I just don't think sellers should say they'll be delivered by a certain date if they can't get them to the buyer by that date.  

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I have 5 two N 99 that my DH brought home post 9-11 and 3 that I have picked up from Doctors appointment through the years

Lucky you!  I wouldn't wear medical masks to go grocery shopping though.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe   I've checked out masks on amazon, they have a lot there, many are pks of 50 in fact and not expensive at all. I'd check there, the shipping time isn't too bad. While you wait, scarves work too so do bandanas.