Honored Contributor

Re: Where can you buy a face mask and have it shipped quickly?

I ordered two masks on Etsy two weeks ago....they gave a ship date of April 18...as I am not in a huge hurry, I can wait. I figure I will be wearing a mask for at least the next year and a half....or more. 

Respected Contributor

Went to CDC website as well as Joann Fabrics and found patterns.  Took two cotton button down shirts that I had that were cotton and cut them up.  Unfortunately if you don't have elastic, you need to use ties or hairban d pattern.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone!

I got a refund from the Etsy seller.  

And the N95 and other medical masks are supposed to be used by medical pros only - they're in short supply.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe 

Why do you say that you have no idea of peoples medical issues, think before you make broad statements

@FranandZoe wrote:

Thanks everyone!

I got a refund from the Etsy seller.  

And the N95 and other medical masks are supposed to be used by medical pros only - they're in short supply.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

@bandaidinmysalad wrote:

The following websites are making masks.  

1.  Allett

2.  Los Angeles Apparel

3.  Buck Mason

i just wanted to provide an update for anyone just seeing this message.  I ordered from Los Angeles apparel and they are PERFECT.

For ME..... I found the masks that secure behind the ears to be okay for a short period of  time but if I need to have them on for a LONGER period of time I prefer the ones that have the strap behind the head.

THe LOS ANGELES Apparal masks secure behind the head and what a difference. 

I expect to return to work and STILL need to wear a mask.  I have medical issues I won'd bore you with....but I expect to be wearing masks when everyone else has STOPPED so I ordered a variety of masks from different places.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Valued Contributor

ShopLC was selling them yesterday So, check their online site.