Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,232
Registered: ‎10-04-2010

Turned on the Solid Gold Oldies on the t.v. Good mix.

But Connie Francis came on...where is she now? Done performing? Some perform till the bitter end.

 

Who haven't you seen in awhile and wonder where they are? Someone may know. 

 

It's like news stories that you never get an update on. I do like it when the news goes back and they finish off the story so to speak.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,987
Registered: ‎03-28-2015

Oprah has a show on her channel..."Where are they Now?". I tune into that sometimes....

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,066
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@qualitygal wrote:

Turned on the Solid Gold Oldies on the t.v. Good mix.

But Connie Francis came on...where is she now? Done performing? Some perform till the bitter end.

 

Who haven't you seen in awhile and wonder where they are? Someone may know. 

 

It's like news stories that you never get an update on. I do like it when the news goes back and they finish off the story so to speak.


Just google: Connie Francis today-

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,232
Registered: ‎10-04-2010

@Judaline wrote:

@qualitygal wrote:

Turned on the Solid Gold Oldies on the t.v. Good mix.

But Connie Francis came on...where is she now? Done performing? Some perform till the bitter end.

 

Who haven't you seen in awhile and wonder where they are? Someone may know. 

 

It's like news stories that you never get an update on. I do like it when the news goes back and they finish off the story so to speak.


Just google: Connie Francis today-


Thanks, I did that.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,395
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Nataliesgramma wrote:

Oprah has a show on her channel..."Where are they Now?". I tune into that sometimes....


 

I love that show!  It just came off hiatus again last week.  I was so happy to see it in 'My Shows'.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,555
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Does anyone else see a resemblence between Connie Francis and Valerie Bertinelli? 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,373
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Does anyone else see a resemblence between Connie Francis and Valerie Bertinelli? 


I see a resemblence between Carolyn Gracie and VB.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,421
Registered: ‎03-03-2011

Re: Where are they now?

[ Edited ]

Whenever I wonder about a singer or actor I haven't seen in a while I go to imdb.com  and they usually have all the current info.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,395
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Where are they now?

[ Edited ]

silkyk wrote:

Whenever I wonder about a singer or actor I haven't seen in a while I go to imdb.com  and they usually have all the current info.


 

I do that a lot.  I love IMDb.    I'm always seeing somebody on a show who looks familiar but I go crazy trying to figure out who they are or why I recognize them.  So I look up shows, movies, AND people with great success.

 

I bet I'm there at least once a day.  Smiley Happy

 

I also like to look somebody up on Google.  You'll see information about them, on the right side of the page, usually complete with information like dob, height, where they were born, any relative information - e.g. partners, siblings, parents, kids, etc.

 

Then I go ahead and click on the IMDb entry and scroll down to see what they've been in.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,347
Registered: ‎07-25-2010

Lisa Robertson (insert winking emoticon)