Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,504
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

Re: Where are they kept

[ Edited ]

@NoelSeven wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:
 

 

 

I think the 50 million was meant to be dollars. Still picked out of a hat.


********************************

 

I disagree:

 

"Also over 50 million has already been located in different States."

 

That's not money.


 She might have meant 'allocated.' Communication is not her strong suit.                   

It's not accurate either way.

 

        This thread has been closed for new replys. 

               Becoming an unkind conversation 

 

 

 

 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,674
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

And Syria is located along the Mediterranean Sea-- not the desert.

 

Map of Syria

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,674
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@PamfromCT wrote:

From what I understand, Syrian refugees remain in camps until the vetting process is completed.

 

I have no desire to be political here.  But the Syrian family that was recently allowed into CT (father, mother, one small child) had been waiting for 1 and a half to 2 years.  

They are now living in New Haven, an apt name for their new life.  There are Muslims living in Connecticut, working and contributing to society.  A Muslim surgeon operated on a friend rushed to the hospital in dire condition.  His surgical skills and compassion for their family was outstanding.

 

 

 

 

Yes, that family was supposed to go to Indiana but you know what happened with that....

 

 


 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,504
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

The hysterical, hyperbolic, thinly or not even disguised anti-Muslim, anti-"different", anti-"not Christian" and anti-"other" bigotry our nation, including posters on these forums, are displaying is mind-boggling. And nauseating.  Ugh.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,504
Registered: ‎05-22-2014

 


@NoelSeven wrote:

 

Please folks, don't fall for the hyperbole. 


Glad you said this.  Certain people entertain themselves by making totally outrageous statements just to provoke reactions.  Don't understand why.  So I've learned if you just don't understand, deal with it by totally ignoring it.  You really hit the nail on the head by your post!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,953
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

@Moonchilde wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I think the 50 million was meant to be dollars. Still picked out of a hat.


********************************

 

I disagree:

 

"Also over 50 million has already been located in different States."

 

That's not money.


 

She might have meant 'allocated.' Communication is not her strong suit.

 

It's not accurate either way.


********************************

 

I doubt she meant allocated, and the subject is "where are THEY being kept."

 

It is true that I have never seen her source her bizarre "facts."

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,051
Registered: ‎08-05-2011

One person all of you know ...The Gov. of New Jersey said yesterday there are 50 million placed in his State.    He ask who was holding them, and where, and he got no answer.   They are being keep hidden.

 

Like I said Follow the Money.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,346
Registered: ‎04-18-2010

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Some are paid by tax payers to the C. church.   People in that church lets them live with them.  

 

Also over 50 million has already been located in different States.

 

 


Please stop spreading rhetoric. Back your "facts" up with a source.

QVC Customer Care
Posts: 705
Registered: ‎06-14-2015

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,504
Registered: ‎05-23-2010

@NoelSeven wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@NoelSeven wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

I think the 50 million was meant to be dollars. Still picked out of a hat.


********************************

 

I disagree:

 

"Also over 50 million has already been located in different States."

 

That's not money.


 

She might have meant 'allocated.' Communication is not her strong suit.

 

It's not accurate either way.


********************************

 

I doubt she meant allocated, and the subject is "where are THEY being kept."

 

It is true that I have never seen her source her bizarre "facts."


 

Have it your way. I don't need it that badly.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all