Respected Contributor

Re: Where are all of your pics?

Pretty kittys!!!
Trusted Contributor

I went around "hearting" everyone's Pet Avatars last night, oh at least I did so on as many of them as I came across. Woman Wink

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Super Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

Hey Emma! Long time no see. Glad to see you back! You have been missed.

One question for everyone. How do you find recent threads you commented on?

Hi Irish!  Just seeing this now!  I've missed posting with you!  Not sure I will be sticking around for long though.  This place aint what it used to be...that's for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

@minkbunny wrote:

My beauty is so intimiadating, I will refrain. Out of kindness

I just might put you to shame MB.  

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Tongue

Esteemed Contributor

I messed up my post.  Wanted to insert a smiley but I don't know what I did.  Anyway, I will repeat --

to Minkbunny:  "I just might put  you to shame"....... LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I messed up my post.  Wanted to insert a smiley but I don't know what I did.  Anyway, I will repeat --

Sophiamarie, you did what many of us have done.  You wanted to add a smiley so clicked the yellow icon. (it looks like the old emoticon icon)  That's the spoiler icon.  The smiley icon is 2 to the right of that. (but it's not worth clicking because they are all pretty bad)

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sophiamarie, you did what many of us have done.  You wanted to add a smiley so clicked the yellow icon. (it looks like the old emoticon icon)  That's the spoiler icon.  The smiley icon is 2 to the right of that. (but it's not worth clicking because they are all pretty bad)

Answering lulu2:  Thanks a lot for the help.  I am going to try what you said just to see if I can remember it for next time.  Man Wink  (Oh, this is terrible.  First of all, I can hardly see them and secondly, it doesn't show up.  It says "manwink".... Oh well, you know what I mean, right????  LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
I'm in my favorite uniform....

Lotus, can you check to see if I am "safe"? Like you did that one time?
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Taking into consideration the mental health or lack of in some people who frequent these boards I would not put any photos of anyone on this board. I avoid as much as I can what they can use to attack me, and yet they find ways anyhow. I really don't think pictures are advisable. It's a shame it has to be like that but the fact is , it is that way.

Respected Contributor

Your Beagle is adorable, Makeup Addict!