Super Contributor

Re: Where are all of your pics?

Thanks wookie. And I really mean that.Smiley Happy  Very kind of you to say. I hope we can start fresh......

Valued Contributor

I'd like that, too.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Welcome back emma.  Were you posting under a different name?  Not being snarky. Just asking if we posted together recently and I didn't know it was you. LOL   That has happened with me in the past. lol  

I didn't know the op was Mellie.  Thanks. 

I think the picture looks like S. E. Cupp.  Kinda hard to tell since the picture is small.  

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Respected Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

I think the picture looks like S. E. Cupp.  Kinda hard to tell since the picture is small.  

I think it looks like Bristol P

Bristol Palin Picture 37

Trusted Contributor

I've posted pics of my 2 old senior puppies before and figured I might use a pic like that for my profile but undecided for now.  

Not sure if it would be so bad.  Does it mean someone could get inside and hack our computer?  Or use the pic to follow us around the web or what?  I think everyone already knows I live on Maui.  It's a small island so I guess if someone wanted to bad enough they could come surprise me having drinks and pupus at the beach somewhere.

~Dogs are my favorite people and my favorite people are dogs.~
Super Contributor

Selfies and likes?  What is this, Facebook?

No, I will not post an avatar. 

Super Contributor

@dmod nj wrote:

Welcome back emma.  Were you posting under a different name?  Not being snarky. Just asking if we posted together recently and I didn't know it was you. LOL   That has happened with me in the past. lol  

I didn't know the op was Mellie.  Thanks. 

Thanks dmod! Nice to see you. And no.....I haven't posted in quite a while. Still not sure if I'll even stick around now! lol..............

Super Contributor

It is S.E. Cupp.  I've been told that I resemble her, so... there ya go.

I teach - what's your superpower?
Valued Contributor

emma bunting wrote:

My post above was directed to deep........very funny. Haven't figured out how to quote yet. Grrrrrr..........

To quote:  when you hit reply it will take you to your reply text box.. you will see a QUOTE button on the upper right. Just click that and the text will appear for you. hth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Super Contributor

@SuesCat wrote:

@emma bunting wrote:

My post above was directed to deep........very funny. Haven't figured out how to quote yet. Grrrrrr..........

To quote:  when you hit reply it will take you to your reply text box.. you will see a QUOTE button on the upper right. Just click that and the text will appear for you. hth

Thanks SuesCat!  I did finally figure it out. I was looking to quote before I went to reply......