Honored Contributor

Re: Where am I? I have VIEWPOINTS to talk about!

Mixing Chat with games is not a great idea. Many of us never participate in games yet we still must sift through all those threads.

Respected Contributor

@Justina wrote:

Interesting.  On the main Community page I am now the author of this thread.  Huh?

It showed you as last poster but not as the author of the thread.

I would think community would be viewpoints?

I went into preferences and got rid of the hearts, and everything else I didn't like.  You do have to click on everything to see whats there.   So now I don't see which topics or posters have the mosts hearts.  LOL

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

Not only is this a bad idea ... every time I leave this site and return, it directs me to the old forums.  I have to then sign back in ... every time!

This is not gonna work for me ...

Trusted Contributor

VP was a forum that invited lively, interesting discussions and pcolorful ersonalities -- and that caused the most challenges for board monitors when discussions sometimes got overly creative or out of hand..  They want VPvgone.......or so hidden nobody will access it.

Bummer.  VP was just about my favorite forum.  Lots of fun.  There's less here of interest now......and what is is more difficult to find and follow.

Honored Contributor

I'm hoping they are working out the kinks.  This board is a mess for me.  I have to scroll half way down the page to read the posts. Everything is in a column down the right side of my screen and I have words on top of words. 

As I am replying, my screen is jumping from left to right making it difficult to type a response.

There are posts that are ancient showing up as current.  I also don't like games mixed in with this Chat.  I don't want to wade through all the game threads.

Honored Contributor

I had a feeling that this would happen..............I'd like to see sub categories regarding Fashions.  Such as, Isaac M., and all of the other designers/fashion sub categrories.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I think this is the worst mess I have ever tried to find my way through. This mess has taken the spirit out of me this morning. My patience for trying to figure this set up out are gone. Can't understand who thought this was a good idea. This minute I think it is a horrible set up.  Thank you

Respected Contributor

That is another thing how do I find the recent responses not one that are so old???

Super Contributor

Just wow! This is a mess. The recent changes to the QVC site in general have made the entire shopping and commenting process awkward. Who approves this stuff?  Woman Sad

Respected Contributor

I agree hot mess! 

I can write in paragraphs now but the smiley won't work for me. Not to sure I'll stick around.