Respected Contributor

I would stay right here in the PNW.  We have many very competent hospitals and I think my doctors are top notch.  

I also have complete faith in our Governor.  

Honored Contributor

Santa Monica, CA.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I would stay right here in the PNW.  We have many very competent hospitals and I think my doctors are top notch.  

I also have complete faith in our Governor.  

@J Town Girl  Yes! I agree! 

Honored Contributor

Would not consider moving for just a year, with home, animals, etc. it would have to be a permanent move..

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Re: Where Would You Move?

[ Edited ]

@KarenQVC wrote:

If you could take a 1 year lease on a place in the continental US where would you go?

Your two goals would be to avoid the virus and to be kind of close to a hospital which you hope will not be overwhelmed.

Seriously?

Yikes. This has to be one of the creepiest threads ever. 

And people wonder why posters leave. It certainly does it for me. 

SMH

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I would take a one year lease on a first floor Garden Apt in this community with an option to buy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I love Philly!!!   We are the home of Meds and Eds-- in other words, some of the best medical and educational facilities in the country and in the world.

I love my big old house, I love my pretty state of PA, and I love the east coast of the USA, so I guess I am going NOWHERE.

Valued Contributor

I live on a 50 acre ranch in Texas 100 miles east of Dallas. The little country towns around us are no more population than 2500. It's nice and peaceful. So, if I were to leave my little slice of heaven here, I would probably go to an even less populated area like Montana. This is not due to the virus - I'm not really afraid of that - if it weren't for the news constantly talking about it, I wouldn't give a thought. I just like my space and privacy.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

I live on a 50 acre ranch in Texas 100 miles east of Dallas. The little country towns around us are no more population than 2500. It's nice and peaceful. So, if I were to leave my little slice of heaven here, I would probably go to an even less populated area like Montana. This is not due to the virus - I'm not really afraid of that - if it weren't for the news constantly talking about it, I wouldn't give a thought. I just like my space and privacy.

@Sapphiregal 

I was thinking about a year in either Wyoming or Alaska.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~