Trusted Contributor

Re: Where Is Brian Laundrie?

@mom2four0418  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@golding76  @mom2four0418  I didn't know that either. Still living and learning. Still horrendous for Gabby.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Though BL certainly seems the likely one who did it, you meet a lot of strange people out in the wilderness.  I was out hiking with a friend and we encountered a creepy guy following us. We were in our 20's and not strong or athletic to fend off an attacker.  My friend who I trusted implicitly whispered to me to scream.  Without question I did and our stalker fled and we were suddenly in the company of Good Samaritans who came running our way.  We were relieved and quickly hiked back to our car and left for the "comfort" of our big city with its high crime rate. Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

The actions of BL and the actions of his family are not in sync w/how an innocent person would react to such an event as a missing fiance or a missing son.  Where is he?  That's what makes this case get the attention that other missing person cases don't get.  The longer he's on the lam, the worse its gonna look for him.

And why doesn't his family show any anxiousness about where the heck their son is?  Why aren't they looking too?  Why aren't they pleading for him to turn himself in?  If it were my son, I'd be very worried about him, wondering where he is and I'd be joining in on the search and doing everything I could to help find him.  So they have to be aiding him by either leading the police on this wild goose chase in Florida or just claiming they have no idea where he could be and staying mum about his potential whereabouts.

Or he is already a goner.  His face has been plastered all over the news.  He's got a very prominent nose.  There's no way he can hide that with a beard and growing his hair.  The dark eyes.  If he's alive, someone will spot him at some point.  He can't just live on possum and squirrel in the wilds forever all by himself.  Wonder if he's armed.  If the parents don't help I think they are guilty of harboring a fugitive.  jmo

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Super Contributor

I read a theory by someone connected to the investigation (may have been Dog), and he thinks that Brian is communicating with his parents through his lawyer.  I wouldn't be surprised.  I think the parents know more than they're letting on and that Brian was never at that wildlife preserve  in FL, or he was only there for a very short time.  That storyline was probably a red herring.  I tend to believe that guy who claims to have seen him in the Appalachians.

Respected Contributor

That guy could be right there in his neighborhood or close to it and no one would know because he is wearing a mask. No one would recognize him or question his mask wearing due to the pandemic. He could have put on a few pounds, grown his hair out and put on a pair of non prescription glasses if he doesn't wear them routinely and who would know it's him except for his parents if they had helped him in his disguise. That could be a reason they are not REALLY upset about his whereabouts.

Honored Contributor

Gabby's best friend, Rose Davis, who made all sorts of accusations against Brian is a recovering drug addict. Birds of a feather comes to mind.

Honored Contributor

He's dug in like a pocket gopher may never find that one.

Respected Contributor

He's probably hiding out somewhere in full view with Waldo.  🙈

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

I don't think he was ever on that trail in Florida.  I think he left the country or still trying to get out of the US.  He had a very good head start.