Trusted Contributor

Re: Where Is Brian Laundrie?

i'm very upset about this.. from what i'm hearing most are 90% sure it is his remains... which makes me really wonder, didnt they check this area??  this was around where his car was left??? just makes no sense to me.. they been searching this area for what 3 weeks? ok so it was apparently under water before... i wanted him alive so we can get answers!!!  i been following this case for 3 weeks now.. im hooked on this... if they are his remains. im very upset..  i hope its not over.. but im pretty sure it is him.... very sad

Respected Contributor

@bonnie f wrote:

i'm very upset about this.. from what i'm hearing most are 90% sure it is his remains... which makes me really wonder, didnt they check this area??  this was around where his car was left??? just makes no sense to me.. they been searching this area for what 3 weeks? ok so it was apparently under water before... i wanted him alive so we can get answers!!!  i been following this case for 3 weeks now.. im hooked on this... if they are his remains. im very upset..  i hope its not over.. but im pretty sure it is him.... very sad

I don't think that he would have provided any answers.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

Strange though...those closed 'parks' have been searched for days and nothing found.  Then the day after the park was opened to the public, 'something' from Brian has appeared!!  Too much of a coincidence, I say....

The place the items were found was underwater when previously searched. 

Honored Contributor

Florida................gator got him.

Honored Contributor

Isn't there a press conference soon?  

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

Isn't there a press conference soon?  

I believe that it has already taken place. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mods shut down the other thread. His parents helped in search today?That is odd,to say the least.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Unless he is in another country, he had to have been dead before the water rose.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Unless he is in another country, he had to have been dead before the water rose.

That's a good point. If the personal items and the remains were under water, that would explain a lot.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

His backpack and whatever other belongings they found were in an area that has been underwater until a few days ago....due to lack of rain....they found it. If he wanted to cover his tracks, he could have thrown his backpack into the pond, swamp, or whatever,  thinking it would never be recovered, then gone elsewhere. If he wanted to do away with himself, he went to the right place. Gators, bears, huge, poisonous snakes, and other wildlife everywhere.