New Contributor

Where Are my Shop LC forum friends??

Shop LC has decided to ban everyone from their forum, so we've been lost the last 2 weeks. Forum is still up unless you sign in,then it vanishes.

They had deleted posts off months ago about stones being fake and hosts incorrect and lying. They dont have any moderators, just hosts who read what we write then complain. They've deleted off nearly every negative review on their site and chase down customers leaving reviews on other websites in regards to their company.

Rather than be thankful and grateful to customers, they treat them as trash and ungrateful children, as if we can't Shop elsewhere.

One forum member, GreenEyes, mentioned hanging out at other forums, so I came looking hoping to find her and others 🙂
Respected Contributor

Re: Where Are my Shop LC forum friends??

@FarmMom2023    Did you call them and ask if and when the forum will be reinstated?

Honored Contributor

Yes but I rarely visit it now.  It was always censored and heavily moderated.  

New Contributor

Picky,

I have asked and they say it's down for repairs, but we have found customer service rarely knows anything about the website.

So either they are trying to recode everything to fully remove it, or they are working on trying to effectively ban people that speak negatively and prevent them from coming back...

I guess we will see 😕
Respected Contributor

I have been happy with 90% of my ShopLC puchases, but this company has some strange quirks. Such as:

-Charging tax on nontaxable items in my state, explaining that those items are taxable in Texas and they are required to tax them (not true), and refusing to refund the tax.

-Sending me a defective vermeil ring that was missing the plating, and then insisting that there was nothing wrong with it. Their customer service told me I didn't understand the difference between solid gold and vermeil.

-Refusing to refund any shipping costs even if they sent the wrong item.

Caveat emptor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was shocked yeterday, they were selling the disposable wash cloths that Q sells called Scrubzz, but the Q price was actually less!!

Honored Contributor

I find it hard to believe anyone watches this channel let alone is a fan or would want to participate in a forum there.  I wouldn't touch it with a ten ft. pole.  You're just asking to be snookered.   Sounds like they accommodate. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

SHQ does the same thing, charges tax on items like supplements that we dont pay tax on here in MD, and they wont make an adjustment on it, so I wont buy. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find it hard to believe anyone watches this channel let alone is a fan or would want to participate in a forum there.  I wouldn't touch it with a ten ft. pole.  You're just asking to be snookered.   Sounds like they accommodate. 

@Kachina624   Cox Phoenix replaced it with a Spanish language channel.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi  Probably a good move.  They sounds as though they need a long, hard look by the Federal Trade Commission. 

I don't get them anywhere though could watch online if I was interested.  I'm not. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment