Honored Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

My bagel order left New York on Feb. 11 and I received them on Feb. 15 and they were srill fresh and delicious.  Best bagels we ever had.  Hopeyou get yours soon.

I'd like to know what's going on with this vendor.

I order these for the ship date of Feb. 8th; they were supposed to be delivered by the 12th.  12th came and went, no bagels and no information.

Finally, I got an email later that weekend saying there was a "delay" and my order would be shipped the week of Feb. 15th, delivery by the end of that week.

Guess what?  Still no bagels and here we are at the 21st.  So why are people who ordered for later ship dates already getting their orders?

All my order says now is that a shipping label was created on the 17th, but that UPS hasn't "received the parcel" yet.  So have the bagels actually been shipped and are they just sitting around somewhere going stale?  Or have they just not been made at all?

I didn't mind waiting a bit, but knowing they're not even processing them in order is a bit much.  I can understand weather affecting things but two weeks and they can't get the order out?  I live in New England - it hasn't been that bad!

Valued Contributor

I did receive my order late last night. They were not fresh since it took 6 full days to get here.  I blame it mostly on the weather, but a bit on the vendor, it should not have been sent out knowing the upcoming snow was coming around again the next week. And I was glad to wait until it could be sent out and received quickly.

What I didn't like, I only received one notice on Feb 10 from QVC saying it was shipping Feb 10 (not correct), okay, card was fully charged on Feb 6, delivery was set for Feb 5 originally, but then someone knew it wasn't shipping until whenever which now I know was not Feb 10 but Feb 15.

I did get a refund, since I didn't want to leave it to chance right now for a replacement order to be shipped.

I did buy the bagels last year, sometime in the late summer, early fall, and they were really fresh and good!  So I do know they make a good product. 

At the least, I cancelled a second order from TSV knowing how much trouble this first order was having. Maybe they will have a good TSV when it gets warmer.

Frequent Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Luvtuna wrote:

My bagel order left New York on Feb. 11 and I received them on Feb. 15 and they were srill fresh and delicious.  Best bagels we ever had.  Hopeyou get yours soon.

I'd like to know what's going on with this vendor.

I order these for the ship date of Feb. 8th; they were supposed to be delivered by the 12th.  12th came and went, no bagels and no information.

Finally, I got an email later that weekend saying there was a "delay" and my order would be shipped the week of Feb. 15th, delivery by the end of that week.

Guess what?  Still no bagels and here we are at the 21st.  So why are people who ordered for later ship dates already getting their orders?

All my order says now is that a shipping label was created on the 17th, but that UPS hasn't "received the parcel" yet.  So have the bagels actually been shipped and are they just sitting around somewhere going stale?  Or have they just not been made at all?

I didn't mind waiting a bit, but knowing they're not even processing them in order is a bit much.  I can understand weather affecting things but two weeks and they can't get the order out?  I live in New England - it hasn't been that bad!

I orderd for 2/8 delivery also.  My order has played out like yours.  Shipping label created 2/17 and then nothing.  I'm not happy at all.  Our orders should have went out before the 2/15 orders.

New Contributor

Same issue.. I contacted them last week andl told they would be shipped today. Reached out today and they said they were contacting the company to see when they would ship.  I understand weatehr can cause dealys in productions, but as you stated costumers should have been notified of the delays and when they would expect to receive their products and shipping lables should not have been created.  In reality weaterh did not hit the East cost until after the 15th so technically they should have already shipped.  I am patient and understanding, howerver we should have some idea of when to expect our product. This was a gift for someone and it would be nice to know..  Of of now, still not update on when they will be shipped and the company itself only ships Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday  QVC really dropped the ball on this one.

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived today after a five day delay.  Stale.  The replacement order, hopefully, should not take as long after the shipping date.  

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Mine arrived today. They were good. It took 5 days for delivery. I bought a bagel slicer off Amazon and received in two days. It will be great in slicing the bagels. 

Trusted Contributor

You are absolutly right, QVC is having an issue with vendor shipping and its not Covid or weather related.  This has been going on for quite awhile. I think the least QVC could do is keep abreast of vendor orders and if a delay a quick email would be great just to say its delayed but we expect shipping and a new edd date. I am not even sure they say anything to the vendor about their showdy treatmemt of QVC customers and how unappreciative they are of orders which keeps them in business. Go figure!!

New Contributor

I did not get my bagels timely either.  When they did come, they were good.  However, I just got a notice that my autodelivery order was delayed.  When I was searching the "deals", I saw that there is an upcoming Just Bagels Big Deal.  So, I guess that all bagels have been diverted to the Big Deal, and the auto-delivery folks can take a flying leap.  So much for "put it on auto-delivery now and you will get them when they are out of stock for everybody else".  I really don't need to be eating bagels anyway, so I just cancelled my order.

Valued Contributor

@moxleysmom wrote:

I did not get my bagels timely either.  When they did come, they were good.  However, I just got a notice that my autodelivery order was delayed.  When I was searching the "deals", I saw that there is an upcoming Just Bagels Big Deal.  So, I guess that all bagels have been diverted to the Big Deal, and the auto-delivery folks can take a flying leap.  So much for "put it on auto-delivery now and you will get them when they are out of stock for everybody else".  I really don't need to be eating bagels anyway, so I just cancelled my order.

Same thing is happening to me right now and you seem to be absolutely right.  There was a Big Deal on Sunday and I ordered more bagles.  My Sunday order is scheduled to be deliverd on April 9 but my auto ship order is backordered!  It should be the other way around.   Once I see what's going to happen with the auto delivery order I too will cancel it.  No more auto delivery for me after this.    Disappointing!

Honored Contributor

I've seen my A/D bagels go to backorder, too, and I thought the same thing. They're pushing these back to sell the Big Deal from Sunday, which should not be the case.

Having said that, I love these bagels so I ordered the new selection hoping they'll get shipped this week and I'll wait for my existing A/D shipment whenever it comes.  They all go in the freezer.

But I really hope this company gets its act together. They should be able to fulfill orders properly or they'll lose customers.