Honored Contributor

Re: When you're at home do you have background noise on (TV, Music, Sound Machine)

dp
Honored Contributor

Re: When you're at home do you have background noise on (TV, Music, Sound Machine)

CMT music

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

When I'm home, I prefer the tv on in the background.
Valued Contributor

I prefer the sound of silence.

Esteemed Contributor

my t.v. is on 24/7...unless I leave my place....in the car the radio is on....

Honored Contributor

I have the police scanner on.

Esteemed Contributor

Sometimes the TV is on but normally I have music and then it's my southern gospel quartet CD's

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I usually prefer silence. But since I live in a horrendously noisy (at all hours) densely populated urban environment, I *need* to use white noise machines, fans, a/c or the TV in various combinations in order to (1) not stress out even more than I already am, (2) get any sleep, (3) not kill people.

In a year, when I retire and move to the country, I will enjoy utter silence except for birds and frogs.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Always something on, for my kitty. She becomes very concerned when there isn't any type of talking, TV, radio, etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I have it on when I get up and have breakfast. I watch news and possibly something I recorded during the night, which might be a program on QVC I'm interested in.

Silence during housework or music if I'm in the mood. During dinner prep, I like local news.